The club will operate under a one year probationary period, will be self-sufficient for one fiscal year without funding assistance from Utah Tech University Club Sports accounts, and each member of the club is required to adhere to the policies and procedures of the Utah Tech University Club Sport handbook. Full recognition of Club Sport status will after this one year probation will be judged on, but not limited to:
- The clubs involvement in Utah Tech University club activities.
- Meeting the requirements for maintaining good standing as a Utah Tech academic club.
- Consistent club involvement from its members and its officers (i.e.. practices, meetings, fund raisers, games, etc…).
- Registration in an organization associated with the sport the club is affiliated with, if applicable.
- Working with Campus Recreation to schedule events and games with organizations that will promote future involvement as well as working to obtain a consistent amount of scheduled games from year to year.
- The club must demonstrate that there are opportunities for competition and/or participation in the sport within the region.
- The clubs potential to be a long lasting Club Sport at Utah Tech University.